Automation Control Blog
(January 17, 2017 – Fresno, Calif.) A-C Electric Company is named #1 Solar Company in the Fresno Business Journal’s 2017 Book of Lists, published January 17, 2017.
The firm installed over 45 megawatts of solar in the Fresno area and an additional 57 megawatts throughout the rest of the state, nearly doubling their previous cumulative total. This means the solar installed by A-C in 2016 will power 25,500 Central Valley homes for one year.
“The substantial growth A-C has seen in our solar group over the last year is truly remarkable,” said David L. Morton, Vice President of Operations for A-C Electric Company. “Our team has continued to provide the highest standards of design and installation while still maintaining our personal connection with each and every customer. The team’s ability to evaluate energy needs, design custom solutions, procure multiple financing options, and support our customers with post-installation system monitoring is unparalleled in the industry making this #1 ranking possible.”
This is also the second consecutive year that A-C Electric Company was ranked the #8 Solar Commercial Contractor in North America by Solar Power World. Solar Power World is an industry leading source for solar technology, development, and installation news. Their annual list of solar companies is North America’s authoritative standard for the solar market.
For more information about solar solutions for commercial, institutional, industrial, and agricultural entities visit a-csolar.com.
Controller )CFO Successor)
A-C Electric Company is growing rapidly and has an immediate need for a full-time Controller and successor to our Chief Financial Officer, in Bakersfield, Calif.
- are a current Controller or CFO in a construction company grossing $80-150M annually.
- are a relentless developer, always thinking of ways to improve current processes and systems.
- are an agent of change, communicating beyond the present and optimistic about the future.
- are passionate about inspiring others to both perform at an exceptional level and to seek greater knowledge through continual learning.
- are seeking a culture that empowers everyone on staff to thrive, grow and achieve.
- are seeking an opportunity that will challenge you to grow into a Chief Financial Officer position.
- binge-watch Monk on Netflix.
- could finish an Ironman in less than 16 hours, 59 minutes and 59 seconds.
- prefer Kentucky Bourbon to International whiskeys.
- If you identify with the characteristics above, then consider your experience with the following statements and apply with us today.
- Business Planning: Demonstrated involvement in working with key managers on project reviews and business planning.
- Risk Management: Demonstrated risk management experience including contracts and insurance.
- Streamline: Demonstrated streamlining of cross-functional processes leveraging technology.
- Team Leadership: Demonstrated team leadership including recruiting and management.
- Industry Involvement: Demonstrated industry involvement and relationships including bank management, CPA’s, surety, insurance, and more.
More About Us:
Founded in 1945, A-C Electric Company has grown into one of the largest electrical contractors in Central California with Division locations in Bakersfield, Fresno and Visalia. We pride ourselves in employing the best and the brightest individuals, utilizing the highest quality materials and the latest construction methods to ensure that our customers receive the level of quality and value that they deserve. Our superior project performance, professionalism and stability is evidenced by our bond rating, which is one of the best in the industry.
Newer PostsOlder Posts