Automation Control Blog
Controller )CFO Successor)
A-C Electric Company is growing rapidly and has an immediate need for a full-time Controller and successor to our Chief Financial Officer, in Bakersfield, Calif.
- are a current Controller or CFO in a construction company grossing $80-150M annually.
- are a relentless developer, always thinking of ways to improve current processes and systems.
- are an agent of change, communicating beyond the present and optimistic about the future.
- are passionate about inspiring others to both perform at an exceptional level and to seek greater knowledge through continual learning.
- are seeking a culture that empowers everyone on staff to thrive, grow and achieve.
- are seeking an opportunity that will challenge you to grow into a Chief Financial Officer position.
- binge-watch Monk on Netflix.
- could finish an Ironman in less than 16 hours, 59 minutes and 59 seconds.
- prefer Kentucky Bourbon to International whiskeys.
- If you identify with the characteristics above, then consider your experience with the following statements and apply with us today.
- Business Planning: Demonstrated involvement in working with key managers on project reviews and business planning.
- Risk Management: Demonstrated risk management experience including contracts and insurance.
- Streamline: Demonstrated streamlining of cross-functional processes leveraging technology.
- Team Leadership: Demonstrated team leadership including recruiting and management.
- Industry Involvement: Demonstrated industry involvement and relationships including bank management, CPA’s, surety, insurance, and more.
More About Us:
Founded in 1945, A-C Electric Company has grown into one of the largest electrical contractors in Central California with Division locations in Bakersfield, Fresno and Visalia. We pride ourselves in employing the best and the brightest individuals, utilizing the highest quality materials and the latest construction methods to ensure that our customers receive the level of quality and value that they deserve. Our superior project performance, professionalism and stability is evidenced by our bond rating, which is one of the best in the industry.