Virtual Construction Technicians (Solar)
A-C Electric Company is growing rapidly and has an immediate need for Virtual Construction Technicians in Bakersfield, Calif.
As a Virtual Construction Technician, you will primarily aid the pre- and post- sales operation by providing CAD drawn layouts of rooftop and ground mounted PV systems and energy storage projects. You will also assist in the development of departmental tools such as CAD templates and drawing standards as needed.
- Complete CAD drawings correctly and on time
- Ability to work within established Company standards
- Gain an understanding of new computer programs as requested
- Support additional projects as requested
- Technical Expertise: Understands duties and responsibilities, has necessary job knowledge, has necessary technical skills, understands company mission/values, keeps job knowledge current, is in command of critical issues.
- Listening Skills: Listens attentively to others, asks clarifying questions, actively listens, stays open to other viewpoints, manages distractions and interruptions.
- Personal Organization: Keeps information organized and accessible, maintains clean/functional work space, works systematically/efficiently, manages time well.
- Dependability: meets commitments, works independently, accepts accountability, handles change, sets personal standards, stays focused under pressure, demonstrates attention to detail, meets attendance/punctuality requirements.
- Previous experience in AutoCAD or other CAD program
- Ability to collaborate across departments within the company
- Experience with Adobe and Office suite
- 3+ years’ experience in CAD drafting
- Understanding of solar or other renewable energy systems preferred
More About Us:
Founded in 1945, A-C Electric Company has grown into one of the largest electrical contractors in Central California with Division locations in Bakersfield, Fresno and Visalia. We pride ourselves in employing the best and the brightest individuals, utilizing the highest quality materials and the latest construction methods to ensure that our customers receive the level of quality and value that they deserve. Our superior project performance, professionalism and stability is evidenced by our bond rating, which is one of the best in the industry.
© 2015 A-C Automated.CA License 99849. All Rights Reserved. Website developed by TREWMarketing.com