Electrical Project Manager
- A-C Electric Company is growing rapidly and has an immediate need for a full-time Electrical Project Manager.
The Electrical Project Manager leads the project team and has overall accountability for completing assigned construction projects successfully. They assist in cultivating opportunities for future construction projects by providing excellent customer service, maintaining quality assurance, and building a financially successful project. This position is located in Greater Los Angeles, Calif. and is positioned for professional growth opportunities across various operational divisions and locations.
Specific Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Managing all business aspects of multiple concurrent projects and ensuring financial targets are met while maintaining established quality standards.
- Supervising and mentoring the project team.
- Actively maintaining customer relationships to ensure customer satisfaction and quality of service.
- Managing all activities associated with materials, budgeting, and production for assigned project(s).
- Planning and scheduling resources to meet project milestones.
- Acting as liaison with the customer and project staff to properly identify and process scope changes, address issues, communicate regarding project milestones, etc.
- Managing project related correspondence and documents through designated document management systems.
- Ensuring adherence to A-C Electric Company’s standards of quality, safety, and best practices.
- Minimum 5 years of related project management experience with an electrical contractor, required; commercial experience , preferred.
- Computer literacy, particularly with the Microsoft Office suite.
- Ability to multi-task in a high volume, fast-paced work environment with tight deadlines.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly organized, detailed-oriented, and efficient.
- Commitment to providing responsive customer service, even after hours.
- Ability to travel (up to 25%).
- Demonstrate and uphold all of A-C Electric Company’s core values, which include integrity, quality, professionalism, knowledge, safety, service family, community and desire
- Health and dental plans
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Life Insurance
- Short and long term disability plans
- Pension plan
- Two profit sharing plans
- Incentive and recognition programs
- Relocation assistance
Founded in 1945, A-C Electric Company has grown into one of the largest electrical contractors in Central California with Division locations in Bakersfield, Fresno and Visalia. We pride ourselves in employing the best and the brightest individuals, utilizing the highest quality materials and the latest construction methods to ensure that our customers receive the level of quality and value that they deserve. Our superior project performance, professionalism and stability is evidenced by our bond rating, which is one of the best in the industry.
© 2015 A-C Automated.CA License 99849. All Rights Reserved. Website developed by TREWMarketing.com